Saudi Arabia, the country is known for large oil reserves consisting of petroleum and gas reserves as well. Jobs in the oil sector are in huge number and the vacancies are created every year, thus offering ample amount of jobs to the fresher and experienced professionals. Other demanding sectors inthe country are banking industry, BPO/KPO industry, IT sector, and travel- tourism sector and last but not the least hospitality industry. Jobs in Saudi Arabia come with a lot of benefits like income tax free salary, accommodation facility covered by the employers usually in most of the cases.
Industries offering large number of jobs in Saudi Arabia
There are various sectors which are offering large number of jobs to the candidates. Some of the industries are as follows:
- Banking sector- as financial inclusion has gained importance. This has increased the job prospects for the candidates. Basic education to get jobs in banking sector is graduation and if you have pursued MBA then it adds an extra edge to your CV/ resume. MBA in specialization will work to get jobs in barks.
- BPO/ KPO sector- this sector is a booming industry offering large number of jobs to the candidates. One of the major advantages of this industry is that you don’t need to graduate to get into this sector, hence attracting a large number of those candidates who are not even graduates. Rate of growth in this industry is excellent. Salary offered to the customer care representatives are attractive and not only this they are given attractive perks as well.
- ITsector-just like ITES sector IT sector is also flourishing in the country offering a large number of jobs to the candidates both fresher as well as experienced candidates. They must bea graduate from CSE/IT stream. These daysgraduates from other streams are also hired in the IT sector.
- Travel industry- Saudi Arabia is known for different destination spots hence attracting not only the tourists but also a large number of candidates to get jobs in Saudi Arabia. The candidate willing to get jobs in tourism industry must hold degree of hotel management.
- Hospitality sector-large numbers of jobs in this sector are available. One of the most demanding jobsis chef. As the country is visited by the tourists all year round from different parts of the world. Keeping in mind the taste buds of different people chefs are paid with lucrative salary packages.
Similarlythere are sectors which are establishing their presence in the country hence offering a large number of jobs in Saudi Arabia for example, healthcare sector.
Now finding job is an important task to deal with smart approach to get jobs for sure in less time. In such cases job portals plays a very important role in getting you placed in reputed organization.Monstergulf is one of the leading job portals in Saudi Arabia which is helping large number of job seekers in getting jobs. You can find jobs as per your qualifications, skills and location as well.