As we all know, Biology is a vast, interesting, and an amazing subject, which includes almost every information about the existence of life on the planet earth. Therefore, every student needs to build their interest towards the subject and learn by understanding rather than memorizing or studying the biology topics.
Biology is a fundamental and compulsory subject for all medical entrance exams. Hence, those students planning for a medical career should have a good basic foundation in this subject to ace the NEET and other medical entrance exams.
Here are few important and essential preparing tips for Biology Exam.
- The best and the smartest way to succeed in an exam is by studying biology concepts on the regular basis.
- Make sure to revise all the important points given by your teacher on the same day after the class hours.
- Refer as many books as you can. Never skip any question from NCERT and other textbooks.
- Plan your preparations by preparing a study timetable and by making a list of all chapters having high weightage in the upcoming exams. Such as Reproduction, Photosynthesis, Human digestive system, Nutrition, Biotechnology and lot more.
- Never skip questions based on diagrams as they carry more marks. Therefore, practice diagrams along with their labeling.
- Practice more by solving previous year question papers and sample papers to improve the time management and to be thorough with the question paper pattern.
- Make a note of all important terminologies on a sheet of paper which can be reviewed during the revision time or on the day of the exam.
- There are few topics like Carbon, oxygen and Nitrogen cycle, which require consistent practice and revision. Make sure to learn the complete process by practicing the diagram and different stages involved in this cycle.
Hope these important preparation tips will be quite useful while preparing for the biology exam. For more tips and tricks to crack the exams, subscribe to our BYJU’S YouTube Channel.