Christmas is that time of the year where the holiday spree is at its peak. Christmas definitely brings a lot of joy for people around the globe and calls for some amazing and beautiful decorations. With families and friends getting together, one thing that people really focus on is the Christmas home decor. Although in this festive season it’s not only necessary to deck up the interiors but also the exteriors of the house. Garden fire pits are one of the classiest additions to any garden and while Christmas this space calls for some holiday deck up. There are multiple ways in which the garden fire pit can be decorated for Christmas.
Here are some popular ways in which one can make that garden area look amazing and praiseworthy;
- Simple but Chic: Chic is the new elegant which brings a simple yet beautiful joy to any decoration. Around the garden fire pit one can have a cosy seating arrangement. Put wreaths on the empty sides of the fire pit if it’s made of brick. One can even put garland decorations around it. The fire pit can increase and compliment the look of the garden. A moveable rack can be set on one side for the food and wine. Considering that the wreaths or garlands will bring a lot of green, putting a red basket of fruit, or red muffins will make the colour pop. The place can be even decked up with string fairy lights in glass bottles.
- A Winter Wonderland in summer: Although it is summer while Christmas, there is no harm in bringing home the snowy white decorations for the garden fire pit. Beautiful white decorations can be put around the fire pit with picnic tables and chairs. The garlands used for the decorations can be white and even the Christmas tree can be white. When everything is on white base, make sure the lights are yellow fairy or string lights. Red bows inside snowy wreaths around the pit (if built-in) will bring winter wonderland.
- Glow it up: The garden is the best place to put lights on the trees. One can put lights on all the trees around the garden fire pit. A bit of lighting is always attractive to the eyes. This will ensure that the entire place is well lit. There can be wreaths put on the trees and mistletoes hung. Low tables and carpets can be a good arrangement for people to gather.
- Decking up the pit: In case of a garden fire pit which is not built in, the pit itself can be covered with decorations like wreaths and garlands on it. These arrangements are usually for lesser people and therefore a few chairs can be put around it. Make sure the colours pop with even the minimal decorations. A combination of red, green, and golden can be used. For the food and wine a trolley can be placed in one corner.
- Go Huge: One of the ways to make the fire pit and garden showy is to make the decorations large. Go for huge ornaments, cosy pillows, lantern lights, set up a tall topiary and gather around the fire. The giant decorations can really set the mood for Christmas.
These are the few ways in which garden fire pit can be decorated as nicely as the interiors of the house. A fire pit is the perfect way to add an elegant and luxurious touch to your home. The warm Christmas outdoors is never a bad idea especially with the correct decorations. Moreover, the exteriors are the best places to decorate while Christmas and these ideas will further bring more innovative outcomes to the decoration of the garden fire pit.